Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two New TV Shows Im Dying to Watch

I am not much of a TV person but I am dying to be hooked on these shows.

Stalker- CBS: After seeing the first look… OMG this is going to be my favorite show this season.
Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott are the principal cast and the executive producer and writer is Kevin Williamson (Dawson’s Creek and the Following)


Click here for the preview.

Red Band Society- Fox: I saw the original Spanish series in youtube and I was obsessed and watched it in one weekend. This is a story of 6 teenagers in a hospital and they form a group that will change their lives. The American version is not a remake of the Spanish version but I would recommend watching the Spanish version and please have a box of Kleenex with you.

See the original version here with English subtitles.

See the preview for the American version.

NS

No comments:

Post a Comment